Date Last Modified: October 12, 2021
Any information that is collected about visitors of the Website by Intress Media is referred to as “User information”.
The types of User Information we collect:
We may collect and process categories of data as follows, however, this list is not exclusive:
- Personal data: Personally identifiable information (first and last name, email address, postal address, telephone number, fax, other contact details) only if you choose to fill out a “Contact Us” form, found on the Website to email us directly;
- Professional information (company name, company’s registered address, company’s registration code, title, company website), as well as any data tаhat you submit within your CV for a job opening, including your employment history, writing samples, and references;
- Demographic information which indicates your age, gender, and country;
- Information from any research or surveys submitted by Website visitors within surveys (on a voluntary basis only) on various topics, including events and experiences, media consumption preferences and how we can improve our Services;
- Information on your visit of the Website, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, etc.;
- Information obtained by us from publicly available sources, and information provided to us by or on behalf of your employer, other organizations, or generated by us in the result of provision of services;
- Information from the content of messages you submit through any of the fillable forms on the Website, such as feedback and services reviews you write, as well as the content of your communications collected for the purposes of providing you with the services;
- Information from public postings, which is any information submitted to us to be displayed on the Website, including any communication/material you provide to be posted or consent to be posted to a publicly viewable area of the Website, such as a comment or a review. Please acknowledge and understand that you shall have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality with respect to the content you submit via the Website as a comment or review, whether or not your submission includes personal information.
Intress Media does not collect and does not process any sensitive personal data (for example, social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership).
User Information may be collected:
- When you request a proposal from Intress Media in relation to our services;
- When you apply for a job opening posted on the Website;
- When you/your organization offer to provide services to us;
- When you provide information to us by filling in forms on the Website (i.e. registering for newsletters and updates, subscribing to Intress Media’s services or job openings list, etc.);
- When you complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
Intress Media may collect User Information from third parties or publicly available information, including through electronic data sources. However, this Policy only addresses what happens if you visit the Website and this Policy does not apply to information collected by Intress Media offline or through any other means or any third-party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
The way User Information may be used:
We may process the User Information for the following purposes:
- To enter into an agreement on provision of services with you;
- To contact you in the course of provision of the services to you/your organization;
- To respond to your enquiry/request;
- To review your application for Intress Media’s job opening;
- To manage our business relationship with you/ your organization in connection with provision of services by Intress Media;
- To comply with regulatory obligations (if any);
- To provide you with information about Intress Media’s services;
- To request feedback from you/your organization on the services that were provided;
- For other reasons, to the extent permitted by the law.
Direct marketing communications
We will only be sending you updates on our services and news in case you have consented and have provided your details for this purpose.
You may opt out from direct marketing emails any time by clicking on “unsubscribe” link in Intress Media’s email or by requesting us to unsubscribe from a newsletter at: legal[at]intressmedia[dot]com.
Retention of User Information
User Information will be deleted:
- once it is no longer needed to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected;
- once you request your Personal data to be deleted, if Intress Media is not obligated legally to keep such data.
In case you are an EU/EEA resident and indicate this information while visiting the Website, we will ensure that your Personal data submitted on the Website is protected in line with the provisions of The General Data Protection Regulation.
Sharing User Information with Third Parties
Intress Media may share your User Information with third parties if 1) required by law; 2) to administer the relationship between Intress Media and you/your organization; 3) in case there is another legitimate interest.
Any data gathered will be shared, if appropriate, with any of the offices of Intress Media and any third parties who provide services on our behalf, solely within the extent of the consent you have provided. User Information that we collect may be transferred within our offices in the United States (or outside of the country).
In case Intress Media shares User Information with third parties, such third parties will be bound to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them and in line with the consent that you have submitted with respect to your User Information and such third parties will be bound by the obligations related to User Information processing of the same level of data protection.
User Information will be shared with those employees, agents and third-party providers on a need-to-know only basis and subject to non-disclosure undertaking.
We reserve the right, and you hereby expressly authorize us, to share User Information in the cases listed above.
You may request from Intress Media the list and categories of your Personal data that are shared with third parties at: legal[at]intressmedia[dot]com.
Intress Media uses Web analytics service to analyze and monitor activity on the Website. The Web analytics utilize cookies, which are files placed on the hard drive of your computer, tracking the way visitors use the Website.
We set the first-party cookies, which collect information like your language preference and login information and third-party cookies, which are set by Web analytics and exist for marketing and advertising purposes.
Certain User Information is collected through enabling cookies, i.e. browser type, operating system type, network location (domain), IP (Internet Protocol) address and other similar information, as well as referrer data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting the Website and your movement and activity within the Website (“Non-Personal Information”), however, no Personally Identifiable Information.
Intress Media uses aggregated User Information to analyze and improve the design, use, and content of the Website.
Intress Media may use other technologies such as Web beacons and flash cookies to track efficiency and effectiveness of our communications and how the Website is used.
The Website incorporates security to allow you disabling/enabling cookies. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Website if cookies are disabled.
Website is not Aimed at Children
Our Website is a general audience site that is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect User Information from persons under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information about yourself on this Website or use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website. If we learn we have collected or received User Information from a person under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 13, please contact us at: legal[at]intressmedia[dot]com.
Privacy Rights of residents of California
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits residents of the State of California to request from certain businesses with whom the California resident has an established business relationship a list of all third-parties to which the business, during the immediately preceding calendar year, has disclosed certain personally identifiable information for direct marketing purposes. You may submit such a request at legal[at]intressmedia[dot]com.
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. The information can be requested twice in a 12-month period.
The following User Information may be collected by Intress Media through the Website directly from California Consumers: name, email address, telephone number, education and employment history – in case you have filled-in any of the forms on the Website for the purpose of marketing our services or in case you would like to contact us or apply for a job opening posted on the Website; browsing history, search history, Internet Protocol Address, device ID, cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers – through analytics providers to operate, understand, optimize, develop, improve the Website.
Right to Know About Information that was collected, disclosed, or sold
You have the right to request Intress Media to disclose User Information it collects, uses, and discloses about you to third parties through:
- Right to Know (Abbreviated Request): under this type of request you will receive the following information about you:
- Category of personal data collected;
- Categories of sources from which that data was collected;
- The business or commercial purpose(s) for which the data was collected;
- The third parties to whom Intress Media disclosed the category of personal data for a business purpose, and the business or commercial purpose for which Intress Media disclosed the category of personal data.
- Right to Know (Specific Pieces of Information Request): under this request you will receive the following data about you:
1. Specific pieces of personal data collected about you. Intress Media does not sell any personal data of California consumers or minors.
The information under both requests will be provided to you free of charge, unless Intress Media determines that your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Right of Deletion
You have the right to request Intress Media to delete any personal data about yourself upon receipt of a verifiable request. This right is subject to exceptions.
Intress Media must verify that the person requesting information or deletion is the California resident about whom the request relates in order to process the request, for which we may request up to up to three pieces of personal data about you when you make a request to compare against our records. Intress Media will only use personal data provided in your request to verify your identity and any information you provide will be deleted after processing the request.
Intress Media will not discriminate against you because you decide to exercise any of your rights related to personal data.The residents of California may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Intress Media will provide a list of the categories of Personally Identifiable Information disclosed to separate legal entities for marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these entities within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. Intress Media reserves the right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the e-mail legal[at]intressmedia[dot]com.
Nevada Privacy Rights
The residents of Nevada have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain Personal data to third parties who intend to license or sell such Personal data. You can exercise this right by emailing us at legal[at]intressmedia[dot]com with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address that have previously been submitted through the Website’s fillable forms.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Intress Media does not track your online activity across other websites, nor do we knowingly permit any third parties to conduct online tracking of you while you are visiting the Website.
Intress Media does not respond to your browser’s Do Not Track signal or technologies that you may have implemented in your web browser.