Intress Media is a digital affiliate marketing company headquartered in the U.S. that develops and implements marketing and tech solutions that work and get a solid lead generation return.
We are desperately looking for a Content Manager on a full time basis to join our team and grow together.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
🤝 The opportunity to join a small yet growing team that values the freedom to express ideas and turn them into action;
⏳ Flexible working hours. Start anytime you wish in the morning but please get online no later than 11 AM;
🏠 You can work up to three days a week remotely;
🚑 Medical insurance;
📆 We guarantee 18 days paid vacation, 5 paid sick leaves, 5 days off and a birthday day off.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT IN RETURN?
- Hiring, managing and coordinating team of freelance writers (mostly natives);
- Creating and maintaining content guidelines for freelance writers;
- Preparing and assigning content tasks to freelance writers: researching competitors, analyzing data, and selecting relevant keywords;
- Researching industry-related topics for creating new content;
- Conducting simple keyword researches;
- Proofreading and editing written content for any spelling, grammatical or syntax issues before publication;
- Verifying and fact-checking content to ensure the accuracy of all written content;
- Setting and keeping the schedule for publishing written content;
- Publishing content on websites;
- Researching new content ideas;
- Tracking and analyzing website’s traffics and user engagement to;
- Continuously optimizing and updating existing content using SEO guidelines to improve website rankings.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- 2+ years of copywriting / content management experience (iGaming industry is a huge plus);
- Experience in working with Upwork;
- Fluent in English with excellent writing skills;
- Experience in collaborating and managing freelance writers (at least 3);
- Experience in writing, proofreading and editing content;
- Experience in publishing content using CMS like WordPress;
- Strong understanding of basic SEO principles and HTML;
- Experience in using tools like Google Analytics, Ahrefs (is a plus);
- Solid organizational, communicational and time-management skills;
- Strong attention to details, accuracy.